Gas dryers can be a carbon monoxide poisoning risk if not properly maintained. Carbon Monoxide is a toxic gas that is colorless, odorless, tasteless and difficult to detect. It can cause flu-like effects and even death.
Dryer vents clogged with lint or obstructed by bird nests prevent exhaust fumes from properly exiting the vent line. Instead, when the line is obstructed, harmful gases can build up inside the home, creating a serious risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
It’s necessary to have your dryer vent cleaned and properly installed in order to keep your home and family safe. Our professional dryer vent cleaning service removes clogs and debris, including lint, clothing, dryer sheets, and nests, to restore proper ventilation of harmful carbon monoxide gases and prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.